A reader has sent me details about an Israeli-owned security company called ICTS (International Consultants on Targeted Security). ICTS's senior management are all ex-Israeli security officials, many of whom worked for El Al security.
Now get this. It seems that ICTS was in charge of security........
* at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport where the "Underwear Bomber" boarded flight 253 to Detroit without proper documentation.
* for each of the 4 airports when the 9/11hijackers boarded
* for the London Underground System during the "Muslims bombings" of 7/7
* for the London Buses system during 7/7 London Bombings attacks
* at the Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport when Richard Reid, the 'shoe-bomber' boarded American Airlines flight 63
Now let’s reflect on the last item. Not long before his shoe bomb trick Reid attempted to board an El Al flight from Schiphol to Tel Aviv. He contravened all the security alert guidelines. For example he paid for a one-way ticket with cash and would not reveal what he planned to do in Israel. Normally the ultra-efficient El Al security people wouldn’t have let him near their plane. Yet they allowed him to fly to Israel and several sources say he apparently had some explosive in his shoe at the time (I don't know if this is correct). Anyway, it beggars belief that he could have conned his way on board (he was bordering in mentally retarded). So what was the reason?
We also need to know (the story naturally was dropped by the MSM shortly after it surfaced) why some employees of Odigo Systems, another Israeli owned company with offices near the World Trade Center, received warnings of the attackes before the hijacked planes had even left the ground.
And then there’s the unexplainable issue of the ‘Arabs’ celebrating on Brooklyn Bridge as the planes crashed into the buildings. Of course, as I showed in this post, the ‘Arabs’ were found, after their capture, to be Israeli agents who had been tracking the hijackers. They were quickly released and sent back to Israel.
I'm most certainly not a conspiracy freak, but I tell you, the whole 9/11 thing smells to high heaven.