Sunday, 17 October 2010

Heathrow, T5

Now ensconced in the BA lounge at Heathrow T5 --- time for a quick comment.

As usual, the 'security' (LOL) area was a delay-infested jungle. Part of it was due to Heathrow's unique approach to staffing, which seems to disqualify native Brits, replacing them with incompetent dusky foreigners. All while millions of real Brits cannot get a job. (See also my post here).

And not just any foreigners. The following were the 'security' staff checking on us whites: A stupefied African peering sleepily into the X Ray machine, a cross-faced Somali-like, headscarf-wearing baggage guider, barking instructions at the unfortunate travellers, a black 'frisker' inside the cordon, and a heavily bearded Osama Bin Laden lookalike glowering in the background.

Yes folks, these are the people BA entrusts to guard us against Islamic terrorism.

Lunatics continue to run this particular asylum.

17 comments:

kulak said...

A stupefied African peering sleepily into the X Ray machine, a cross-faced Somali-like, headscarf-wearing baggage guider, barking instructions at the unfortunate travellers, a black 'frisker' inside the cordon, and a heavily bearded Osama Bin Laden lookalike glowering in the background.

Aww, they just need a little Smart Love.

Tim Johnston said...

There's certainly NO diversity whatsoever, is there? what about ethnic representivity? There ought to be an enquiry...

RegThe Hedge said...

Where are you going?
Not to meet up with that poster who went on about getting a woody? I hope not, I don't think you'd enjoy what he has in store for you.

Matt said...

Re Tim Johnson - just thinking the same thing. Not much diversity there. Like the NBA.

Anonymous said...

Hi Savant ... at Heathrow. Are you coming or going?

Just thought I'd throw a little fuel upon the fire - especially for our American readers.

It appears that in more and more instances, U.S. troops are showing up where they have absolutely no right to be.

In cities all over the U.S.

Link here:-

http://tiny.cc/4qvia

If you are American, be very, very ... cautious.

Cheers.

Uncle Nasty

Anonymous said...

It's a madhouse. The Muzzies doing the security checks for us.

Jesus H. Christ!

Anonymous said...

Savant,

When I could no longer access your blog on Google I changed my browser to Dogpile. Now it's gone from Dogpile, too. Luckily, I had the foresight to copy your address onto a Word document and only able to access it from there. What's going on? Are you being squeezed out by the PC police??? If so, what can be done about it? Your blog is VALUABLE and needs to be read by sane, level-headed folks.

Master of Cohesion said...

Those are racist ideals young man!

Did you not know "white" does not qualify as a colour? Ask any art professor: that's what comes up if you mix all of the palette together. Well, actually, that would be gray, but it's pretty close to white. So the only real colours are different shades of brown and khaki.

My point is this: racism, fascism, enrichment, diversity, cohesion, et cetera.

Anonymous said...

"A stupefied African peering sleepily into the X Ray machine, a cross-faced Somali-like, headscarf-wearing baggage guider, barking instructions at the unfortunate travellers, ..."

Having spent most of my life in Africa (South Africa), the notion of "stupified africans dozing" and "Cross-faced Somali-like ... baggage guiders" -- i.e. Boogs with some small authority -- are not exactly alien concepts.

N.W.A or Nigger with Authority swiftly devolves into N.W.A. .... nigger with attitude.

I imagine that traveling on an American internal airline and being subjected to the third-world dregs that are invariably hired as airport security must be purgatory.

Cheers,

Uncle Nasty

SAVANT said...

Uncle N. Not going to US, instead to a black and Muslim-free Budapest and Zagreb!

Reg - no arrangements to meet Mr. Woodie, but you never know... serendipity and all that.

Anon, yes of course the PC thought police are out to get me. Google have taken me down a few times and wont link to the site. The fact that Dogpile are now on message doesn't surprise me one little bit I'm afraid.

So much for the freedom of the net...

Bemused stare said...

Since Uncle Nasty is in the mood for a little arson, how about I throw this in here and see if we can do a three alarm fire this morning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WScPeaXYnAE&feature=player_embedded

At this rate I suspect any white people who have children, will soon be called racist for doing so.

pissedoff said...

I checked out the link from Bemused Stare (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WScPeaXYnAE&feature=player_embedded)

I'm simply beside myslef with rage and fury. Jesus Christ, whites now are supposed to adopt niglets because 50% of all kids up for adoption are black. Soon they'll want whites to stop breeding - and may be breathing - altogether.

Where are my headache pills?

kulak said...

@Bemused:

The black lady said it:

"Once a white family adopts a black child, that family is no longer a white family."

Light skinned blacks don't adopt darker blacks either.

"Wouldn't look good in family pictures."

And when was the last time you saw a Chinaman adopt a black?

Media doesn't care about THAT though.

Whites and ONLY whites simply MUST adopt blacks.

They say they are anti-racist.

What they really are is anti-white.

Anonymous said...

After watching the above-noted video, this reminds me of seeing several dozen packages of baby diapers that sat on a grocery store aisle for a couple of weeks.

Shoppers could hardly not miss seeing them, as that was the purpose of being front and centre -- to sell and move this slow-moving product.

The diaper packages had one thing in common..... a picture of a Black baby.

Could mothers in this 98% white Canadian town now be classed as "racist", for rejecting a commercial product that failed to resonate with their inborn maternal instincts?

I believe store management finally relented and simply returned these diaper packages to the regular shelf space, amongst the other multi-culti types.

Anonymous said...

Anon at 18 Oct at 15.23...

Oh, I don't know...let me guess...the brand name on the diaper package was ' Niglet Nappies' ?

Even with a truck load of Ivory Snow, fresh, clear Canadian spring water, and directions provided by Marilyn Chambers, they will never come out as perfectly white again.

Anonymous said...

It's usually Elmo's face on baby diapers. He's fuckin' purple.

Anonymous said...

It always amazes me that white advertisers use jigs for the ads. It HAS to be a turn off for whites and others - the vast bulk of the spending customers.