Monday, 25 May 2009

Fergie bisexuality scandal

It happened a few days ago. Reaching to take a copy of my quality daily (or what passes for quality in the MSM) I saw it. Or rather, it hit me - between the eyes.

In two-inch high red letter the headline screamed " 'I'm bisexual' - Fergie".

I recoiled in horror. How could he have got away with it all those years? This notoriously hard-bitten son of Govan, a Glasgow toughie - now admitting he swings both ways? And why admit it now, of all times - with the Champions League Final only a few days away?

But then I reflected, with the benefit of hindsight, maybe some of those embraces he gave to Ronaldo and Giggs at the end of the game looked a bit dodgy alright.

But still.....

So I reached for the rag and......... joy unconfined. The Fergie in question was the singer with the Black-Eyed Peas! And who gives a shit if she swings six different way? Certainly not me. So relief all round, but only after a really nasty unpleasant shock.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit - you had ME going for a while there too!!!!

IsraeliEejit said...

Anon:

Shit - you had ME going for a while there too!!!!



AND ME!!!!!!!!!
Says I, wiping the sweat off my brow. Phew!!

Anonymous said...

United still played like poofters against Barcelona. So maybe there is some truth...

Johan Potgieter

Anonymous said...

Funny that Savant, word is your partial to the male orifice yourself

SAVANT said...

anon 14.27 - well, if you looked like me you so to speak take any port in a storm!