Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Rotimi rises again

Rotimi Adebari is Ireland’s first (and hopefully last) black mayor. Despite his cover story being revealed as a tissue of lies (see this), he still holds his mayoral job, courtesy of a see-no-evil MSM (mainstream media). A good example of this was the Irish Times’ Magazine section that ‘celebrated’ his year in office.

Interviews with the Mayor were, in the best journalistic traditions, probing and meticulous, while answers were cross-referenced to prime sources. Here’s an excerpt from the IT panegyric article on Saturday:

IT: “What do you say to allegations that, far from fleeing persecution in Nigeria, you actually ‘fled’ here from London Transport, where you were a train driver?”

Rotimi: “I was very hurt

IT: “Perhaps you were. However, if the allegations were true, it means that your whole presence here is based on a fundamental lie”

Rotimi: “But it’s not true. I've said that time and again”

IT: “You have indeed. However, a number of people have come forward confirming that in fact they did work with you in London Transport. As a responsible journalist, I've checked with London Transport and their records show that, unless, you have an exact doppelganger, with the same name, you were indeed employed by them”

Rotimi: “Don't make me laugh. You’re not a responsible journalist. You’re a MSM hack who’s here to swallow and regurgitate any crock of shit that, as an African, I pass on to you”

IT: “Ok, you’re right. So what’s your response to the allegation?”

Rotimi: “I deny it and am hurt by it”

IT: “Ok, just let me write that down”.

Rotimi sadly relates the story of his early days here when his application for a job in a car wash was turned down with the explanation “I have no problem with you Rotimi, it’s just that we’ve been told to be very cautious with Nigerians”

Well! How in God’s name could they have come to that impression?

Here’s one of the gems from the article: “and yet, he has a romantic belief in the nobility of work” I kid you not. The ‘journalist' actually wrote that down, presumably with a straight face.

Then Rotimi, in philosophical mood asks ‘what will I leave for the generations following me?’. Well Rotimi, your Savant can help here, based on experience elsewhere. You’ll leave an ever-growing throng of violent welfare dependent jail-bait. Now that was easily answered, wasn’t it?

Then ‘I am an African. I am proud to be African’. To which I ask – why?

The ‘journalist’ reassures us that Rotimi is as happy as if he’d seen an unguarded ATM machine he’s ever been. Only one fly in the ointment- his ‘diversity consultancy’ has suffered due to all the work he’s been doing as mayor. Cue the offer of another dollop of taxpayers’ cash for Rotimi.

I suspect we’re far from having seen the end of this enterprising Nigerian.

8 comments:

Hibernia Girl said...

Interviews with the Mayor were, in the best journalistic traditions, probing and meticulous, while answers were cross-referenced to prime sources.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! :-D

You had me going there for a few seconds, Savant! I actually thought a MSM journalist had grown a pair! ;-)

Thanks for making me laugh, as you always do. :-)

Anonymous said...

What's MSM?

SAVANT said...

Thanks HG!

Anonymous - MSM = mainstream media. I'm amendin the post to show this.

Anonymous said...

It makes me sick to my core to see that Ireland has joined the "soft cock" western ranks. What is it that we have to appease these black heathen bastards? I am a white South African and I hold 6 qualifictions, one of which is a Ph.D and yet I still had to piss blood to get accepted into Canada. It really galls me how we whites cannot stand together in the face of such obvious bullshit.

Anonymous said...

Too true buddy, exactly the same here. Play the race card, it's the best game in town.

Anonymous said...

“and yet, he has a romantic belief in the nobility of work” I kid you not. The ‘journalist' actually wrote that down, presumably with a straight face.

He does not respect the nobility of work of accountants because he has never filed accounts and I think that the journalist would have written it with a Liberal-Elite face?

SAVANT said...

Yeah! Real penetrating forensic journalism here. I've got another message which says that Rotimi's company is a front for money laundering for high-level Nigerain politicians.

Anonymous said...

If you can dig any real evidence up of rotimi's past go ahead. I encourage anyone who has this apparent picture of him working in London to post a link to it.
no one seems to have any evidence of wrong-doing on Rotimi's part. this country is lucky to have him. And in truth im suprised half this thread arent already politicans for dodging the real issues and actual questions.

Brain donor wrote the above about Rotimi and it is posted elsewhere.

I've got another message which says that Rotimi's company is a front for money laundering for high-level Nigerain politicians.

So now do we know why the idiot who could not write politician above is an admirer of this romantic believer in the dignity of work?

If you just ask how did he get here you r imediatelly a wraycist and all that he has to do is name the perfectly innocent flights he took because there is no question of them not being innocent now are there?