Monday, 21 January 2008

Bloodbath in Cork

Exiting Waterstones today my ears were assailed by a cacophony I initially took to be a re-enactment of the Battle of Blood River. On closer examination I encountered two black cultural enrichers assailing one another, verbally initially, then physically.

Not wishing to miss this opportunity to celebrate diversity at first hand - and in the added hope that one of them might get killed - I stayed to watch. I should have moved on. Having spent a long time in Limerick I thought I was inured to lethal violence. But these young ladies, both of them big enough to throw Donncha O'Callaghan over a house, took it to a new level.

Believe it or not, I have never seen a bitch fight at first hand, but I understood it consisted of scratches and hair pulling. Not here . Solid blows rained in, thump, thump, thump. Then the larger cultural enricher got a headlock on the other and smashed her forehead off the corner of a stone doorway.

Blood spurted everywhere - a vein must have been severed. The pavement was covered to an area of about two square yards. Then she tried to hit the 'victim' with a stiletto in the eye. Fortunately (?) she missed. An Eastern European girl who happened by felt faint and, ashen-faced, needed to sit down to recover. To be honest, I felt disturbed myself. Not very manly I know, but such unbridled savagery at first hand, especially from the gentler sex, comes as a bit of a shock to the system.

As African asylum tourists and other illegals flood in, and their offspring come on stream we can expect many more such cultural exchanges in the future.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're surprised? It goes on the hole time. The their husband comes along and they all go off as if nothing happened? Jesus Christ!

White and Proud said...

Now do you understand what apartheid in South Africa was all about? Have you noticed that since 1994 the crime escalation and the general downward spiral of the country?

SAVANT said...

I most certianly have noticed the decline since my first (World Cup) visit in 95. See my other posts on the South African Death Watch (tagged South AFrica).

PS - I used to be an ardent 'liberation' supporter. O silly me!

Anonymous said...

Well theres some bit of good news, that these 2 pieces of shit are no longer here

SAVANT said...

Great news if true. But how could they have discappeared so fast? Dont tell me our ace immigration control people gave them the boot? Amazing if true.

Anonymous said...

No, i mean Saouth Africa - I'm in SA.

Bock the Robber said...

Did you see a lot of lethal violence in Limerick?

SAVANT said...

Not really. Got the shit kicked out of me playng rugly against Young Munster (the killing fields) but otherwise no. Easy taregt for a bit of a laugh. Certainly nothing like i saw in Carey's Lane with these 2 amazons, i can tell you.

Anonymous said...

rugly ? taregt ?. Your spelling could be an easier target for a laugh than the old reliable.

SAVANT said...

Fair cop, but the blogger spell check isn't working for me. (Think I got that right?).

You're obvioulsy from Limerick. I can understand why you;re defensive!