Monday, 31 December 2007

Pope Ben's Christmas wishes


Once again Pope Ben, like all of his predecessor for the last 100 years or more, prays to God for peace on earth next year. Commendable. But given that these prayers have been demonstrably unanswered at all times, is there any chance the penny will drop? Like, maybe God doesn't want peace on earth?

Either way, it looks like a waste of breath to me.

However, he was smack on in saying that same-sex marriages were the 'single greatest threat to world peace'. I know for a fact that this is true. All the dykes and woofters, after they return from honeymoon, immediately start building up a massive arsenal for eventual world domination.

I'm serious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I often wondered that myself. Makes no blind bit of difference.