Saturday, 27 October 2007

Sweden's rape crisis

The Gates of Vienna quotes Hamid, a charming Arab immigrant to Sweden:

“It is not as wrong raping a Swedish girl as raping an Arab girl,”. “The Swedish girl gets a lot of help afterwards, and she had probably f***ked before, anyway. But the Arab girl will have problems with her family. For her, being raped is a source of shame. It is important that she retains her virginity until she marries.”

It was no coincidence therefore that it was a Swedish girl that was gang raped in Rissne. “It is far too easy to get a Swedish whore…… girl, I mean;” says Hamid, and laughs over his own choice of words. “Many immigrant boys have Swedish girlfriends when they are teenagers. But when they get married, they get a proper woman from their own culture who has never been with a boy. That’s what I am going to do. I don’t have too much respect for Swedish girls. I guess you can say they get f***ked to pieces.

Trust me on this- and not the multi-culti fools who know nothing. I know hundreds of Muslims, and this basically reflects their views of Western women. Even when they do marry one, the still see her as unclean. Any Western woman who goes out with a Muslim man is crazy.

When you consider what the former chief political editor of that country's largest newspaper recently proclaimed in relation to the rape crisis (“If the debate is that there are problems caused by refugees and immigrants, we don’t want it.”) you have to ask whether the Swedes deserve what they're getting. And we'll get in due course here in Ireland.

12 comments:

dutch emigrant in Ireland said...

The Swedes seem to hate themsleves. Why?

SAVANT said...

Good question. will do a separate post on it soon.

noreen said...

On a recent visit to sweden i got the impression swedes are afraid to talk about it.

babe said...

I think that one of the reasons the Swedes feel guilty is ther experimentation in eugenics before the WW 2

Mirre-Swedish since birth!! said...

I don't know if we hate ourselves really...But I can see what you mean. It is hard for us to say that we love Sweden...I don't know why. It's like it's wrong to like your own country. I don't know how it became that way. I mean in some schools you're not allowed to have a shirt that sais Sweden or with the sweden flag cause that can be seen as rasism. Just because you love Sweden doesnt mean you hate everybody that's not form sweden.

What this very nice man (hmm) said about Swedish girls are scary. I know there are girls that might fit that view but oh my god! I know we're all supposed to be blond with big boobs tall legs but welcome to reality. Just because your swedish doesnt make you a whore. I know and hope that most people know that this view of swedish girls doesnt really fit and I really hope we can change that view cause I think it's very insulting. I know that some girls really are like that but they exist all around the world not only in sweden I promise.
Gonna stop blabbing now. It just when I start on something I have a hard time stopping.

and again....OH MY GOD

SAVANT said...

Mirre. Swedish girls are LOVELY in every way! They are the favourite wife for Europeans in an EU survey recently.

The proble is that backward Muslim societies regards ANY western woman as a whore. That must be understood.

Rhein said...

"The Swedes seem to hate themsleves. Why?"

"I mean in some schools you're not allowed to have a shirt that sais Sweden or with the sweden flag cause that can be seen as rasism"

-------------------

The same is going on in every Caucasian countries. The medias drag some garbage from each nation's past and use it to place a weight of guilt on those nations.

Why? Not quite sure. Maybe Savant has a theorie.

And yes, patriotism and nationalism have been demonized and now being pround of your race or your country is racist.(if you're White that is, if not then it's called pride)

SAVANT said...

Rhein is completely right. I can only assume that in their intense efforts to be good people, the Swedes try to rationalise away their success and freedom, and as a corollary explain away the faults of less advanced peoples.

Also, PC has become so entrenched that it has literally gotten our minds screwed up and closed off the range of debate.

Anonymous said...

What this very nice man (hmm) said about Swedish girls are scary. I know there are girls that might fit that view but oh my god! I know we're all supposed to be blond with big boobs tall legs but welcome to reality. Just because you’re Swedish doesn’t make you a whore. I know and hope that most people know that this view of Swedish girls doesn’t really fit and I really hope we can change that view cause I think it's very insulting. I know that some girls really are like that but they exist all around the world not only in Sweden I promise.


Wow!!! This poor girl goes on for a whole paragraph excusing, deflecting and even justifying this piece of shit muslins disgusting attitude toward non arab women. The closest she dares get to insulting him is a bit of sarcasm; "this very nice man"

WE ARE FUCKING DOOMED!!!

ad fukal said...

'WE ARE FUCKING DOOMED' not yet we're not, but first we have to figure out who is responsible for promoting Political Correctness and multi-culturalism.

hint. These people would never permit in their own country, what white europeans are forced to tolerate in theirs.

Anonymous said...

We ARE doomed if the likes of that girl keep apologizing for themsleves when they have NOTHING to apologize for!

Anonymous said...

In some parts of good ole California it is not allowed to bring the Star and Stripes anywhere near the Cinco De Mayo celebration of heritage due to its being er um something or other.